Thursday, May 23rd
Please meet at 5:30pm at Canadian Tire Gas Bar (on Bayfield Street) or on location for 6pm
We welcome all new members to come out as well and we always have a few members that are able to help with camera/settings etc should you need any.
If you are planning to attend an outing you must send an email to email@example.com.
Please indicate if you will be driving, are looking for a ride or are planning to meet us on location at 10am Further details, information for the day or how to contact me on the day of the outing will only be sent to those that have sent an email indicating they are coming. Also, if things change last minute and you are not able to attend, please send an email indicating that you will not be attending.
Please remember Outings are only open to current BPC members; this is a consideration for insurance coverage purposes. However, new members are welcome to join at an outing
• Saturday, June 1st - Mike's Salvage, Midland
• June 11th - Orr Lake Stables
• Sunday, July 7th - Waterfalls tour (Heading from here towards Owen Sound direction- details to come)
• Saturday, September 28th-Sunday, September 29th - WEEKEND in Kill Bear Provincial Park / Parry Sound
(We will be focusing on Sunrises, sunsets, night photography, fall colours and MORE)
**If you are planning to attend, please look into accommodations (especially if you are wanting to stay in the park as it books quickly and is now open for booking for that weekend)
• MONDAY, October 7th - Algonquin Park (I am doing a week day outing as the weekends are ridiculously busy in the park)
**Still looking for a location to do light painting in April (before the bugs come out). On old building, vehicle, etc that is located in a dark area would be ideal. Please email me if you have any suggestions.